Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bike Clinic in Marikina

I was supposed to post this Monday morning but with the fast pace of my life right now, I didn't have the time to check up on my online life.

Anyway, I saw this poster about a bike clinic last sunday, but not having a decent camera at that time, I wasn't able to take a picture of it. Good thing I found this blog: http://crankandpedal.wordpress.com/2012/01/11/marikina-bike-clinic-at-the-riverbanks-center/ which has the photo of the advertisement.
  • Marikina Bike Clinic


The bike clinic is perfect for those who just took on biking or those considering biking as their means of commute. You don't have to be a biking enthusiast to attend. In fact, I think those hard-core bikers already know what's t be discussed so we won't find a lot of them here. Probably more people like me who like to bike but not that savvy about it. I might attend the event on Saturday to check it out. I know my mum won't allow me to bike to work, but what I'll learn will really help me in the future when I move out. A bike will save me more money than commuting or owning a car, not to mention the exercise I'll get. I'll finally be able to shed that extra pounds I load every few months!


The bike clinic will discuss about bike maintenance, to keep your ride in tip-top shape, how to use your bike on the road (commuting) and how to fix your bike if ever it breaks down (i.e. flat tire), and the best part of it is it's free! All you have to do is to register at the Customer Service Counter of the Riverbanks mall or at the Bikeways office of Marikina City.

Hope to see y'all there!


No comments:

Post a Comment