Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tissue Paper Roll Candy Wrapper

I've been feeling a little off lately that got my ever loving boyfriend worried. He really went out of his way to make me feel better. To show him a small token of my appreciation, I decided to give him a few pieces of Hershey's Caramel Kisses. I know he'd love them even if I just hand it out to hm, but I thought a little extra effort wouldn't hurt.
I have a lot of tissue paper rolls here so I thought I'd make use of it to wrap the kisses with.

Here's the Finished Product:

Materials for Toilet Paper Roll Recycled Candy Box





Cut the TP roll to match the size that you need to contain your candies


Cut one side of the TP Pulls wrapper to elongate the wrapper


Cut 2 strips from the cut-out side of the wrapper (Ribbons)


Put the candies inside the TP Roll


Put the candy filled TP roll inside one the pocket of the wrapper and wrap like a candy


Tie the ribbons at the ends of the wrapped candy


When I gave him what I made, he looked a little surprised and smiled at me, asking me why. I'm glad he really liked how I wrapped it. It added intrigue as to what's inside since it's so obvious that it was wrapped with recycled stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment